盗用者_止步! . . . L O A D I N G ■■■■■■■□□□□□□□_______❤

盗用者_止步! . . . L O A D I N G ■■■■■■■□□□□□□□_______❤

老虎吥发威..别把我当笨猫


狀態_♥

腳印區_♥


ShoutMix chat widget

I LOVE MY HUB ♥

Clock_♥

Pls click a like :)


Saturday, April 16, 2011

┃He visited me in 〓 my DREAMS.♥ =(┃


..He had been my dream, but also came with a girl..

Last night ..
Rummaging on bed
Difficult to sleep
Reason ..?!!
That dream just because of you ..


Why did you choose to leave me ..
But why do you have to appear in my sight?!!!
You are torturing me?


If you choose to leave ..
Then do not appear in my world ..
Do not bother my life ..
Gone forever ..
Lost in my memory ..


Thank you for about the past six months have given me happiness =)
Hope this feeling will never go away ~
But this is impossible, right? =)


Because I need is you ~
I do not care, do you stay with me every day
But hope that our hearts are with each other
And your heart can not have other people there ... especially her
Because I was wondering if you said to me,
You see should be very mad at me, right?
I'm sorry
Because I really care too much about you ....


Now, I will never blame you,
I learned to appreciate, learn to wait for you =)
But I think you do not deserve to make me wait .. right?


All to no avail ..


Allows you left for me ..
Allows you to not go ..
Lets say you hold me I will not go
Maybe it was the memory of it


I'm not waiting for you again ..
Because it is not worth ..
The end of our love ..
Is the end of everything ..


You hurt me completely
You're hurting my heart ..
But I will not hate you ..
Because we love each other before ..


T ^ T
In fact, I really miss you ..
But you do not belong to me now ..
I can not think of you anymore ..
In my world, you should disappear ..


All the things about you,
Should disappear

I'm sorry, I did not see our future..
I only hope the next Mr.Right will be better than you...








..EnD..






by meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Babes Followers_♥

My PAGE..pls Follow..xDD___♥

All Mii_♥

back to top